Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to Work

After the first few days of school, I remembered I wanted to make a sign about walking in the hall, or turtle speed . I wanted something cute that maybe wouldn't get ripped down. Granted I could of just made something on my computer, but what fun would that be! So I actually used several things I had purchased a while back.

Fringe scissors
Create a Critter Cartridge
Puffy Clouds Die

I like my Cricut but I also like to use dies, especially if it's a stamped image, or in this case printed from the computer. The words on the clouds are the school expectations. I cannot explain why I just had to buy the fringe scissors. I've had them for months and just now used them or grass. I love gadgets and tools. I inked the edges of the cloud. It's a very simple thing that really helps die cuts stand out.  If I were using the  clouds on a card I would  use  foam tape. I thought anything sticking our even a little might be tempting to little hands!