Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Big Idea

I recently participated in the Big Idea Festival at Big Picture Classes. By participate I should clarify, I read the big idea of the day and watched the video. The first day Stacey Julien talked about making and sending cards. She used elements from a certain company. I realized I needed to revisit something I did a while back - write a note to a student once a week. The card did not have to be elaborate. I decided to make 4 bar cards, which are are smaller than A2. Why - 4 bar - well my mom had envelopes left over and of course I said I could use them! I used stamps I bought at a Garage sale. Now I did I link the card to the class - well no. Procrastination -1 - Edie 0! This was a free class which is a good way to get introduced to some different crafters.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location: