Friday, September 28, 2012

How's that working for you?

I'm in a new class from Online Card Classes, Kickstart. Their classes offer a lot of content. This one has 2 videos each class. This one is my favorite so far. It's about kick starting your creativity which has included tips about organizing your ideas and inspiration and our space. After the interactive class, classes are available as self paced classes. I've been rethinking my organization - again! What is working - my storage/organization of wood mount and cling mount stamps, 8 1/2 by 11 card stock, and ink pads. My clear stamps are organized but it's not working. When I arranged them in clear CD cases I took them off the plastic. So - what do I do now? I'm also thinking about how my space is arranged. It's time for some rearranging!

 I bought this shelf at a local stamp stores garage sale. I like looking at some of my favorite stamps, and it helps inspire me when I'm in a rut.

Tip of the Day

Most rules are universal - we all have heard - if you haven't worn a price if clothing in a year get rid of it! I think for craft supplies it's longer. But what about the stamps, embellishments, and paper you have never used - not once after a year? To quote one of the only 'N Sync song I know, " Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye"!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad