Monday, September 10, 2012

10 Things September

10 Things I forget about school over the summer




The later I leave for the work in the morning, the amount of school buses on the road seem to quadruple.

Students reading skills decline over the summer when they don't read.

My listening skills decline over the summer when I'm not listening to someone for 30 minutes.

The energy 5 year old children have is insane!

The first week of school is harder on Kindergarten parents than the kindergartner.

Walking in the hall is a skill.

Five year olds can still twirl, cartwheel and hop to a destination.

NO ONE likes the first day of school.

Former students will come back to school with their own children.

Former students will be employed at school.

Kids under 7 have enthusiasm for life that is boundless.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:10 things