Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Using my stash

 Two of my longtime friends'  Mothers are recovering from  surgery, and are in a facility for rehabilitation. This one of my favorite fall stamps.


 I used sticky back canvas. Another one of those products I just had to buy, and I am finally using 6 months later!  It is easy to remove and reposition. I tried ripping it, but the top was not very straight. After looking at the photograph I trimmed the top edge. I colored the leaves with Marker. I colored the yellow leaf with a Copic, which  bled a little, compared to the Stampin up markers.  The craft card stock is from Archiver's, which looks more like a brown paper sack. I really like the texture. The leaf is actually a button. I just cut the back off with scissors.

I am still taking the Scrapbook organization webinar and have been going through embellishments. I need to focus on my stamps. It took fifteen minutes to find the fall stamps! I have most of seasonal stamps stored in a different bookcase. The fall ones were not there, nor were they  labeled - like 75% of my stamp sets. Organization is definitely a process!