Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Halloween

Remember, I said I would use the Prom Queen stamp again! My friend loves to color stamped images. I enjoy coloring some images. Cutting them out - totally different story! Glaze pens were used to color her eyes and shoes. The pens give an embossed look. The paper is from the Eerie 6 X 6 paper pad by Basic Grey. Yes, I bought it on clearance at the end of last year.



I used the tree background for 2 cards. For the other cards, I used various backgrounds. I cut out the trees and treat bags with my Cricut. It's hard to tell in the photography that I used foam tape on Prom Queen. The fence is a metal die from Memory Box. It's so delicate. I still send Halloween cards to ny niece, nephew and a few friends. I really just like Halloween and Prom Queen!