Saturday, October 29, 2011

I am extremely busy so what do I do? I sign up for two online classes. One is from Get it Scrapped. It's called McGuyver's remix. The title had me intrigued and then I read the class description about using and repurposing what you have. The other class, Giving Well, is from Big Picture classes. As the title implies, it is about making gifts to give to others. The first two projects did not interest me. Not really my style. One nice thing about taking classes at Big Picture and Get it Scrapped is that you have lifetime access to the classroom.

If you haven't checked it out, you should visit My Craft Channel. It has a variety of shows. I am a very nostalgic person, but since Carol Duvall went off the air, there hasn't been a craft show on television that seems to last more than one season. I know there is a plethora of blogs, utube videos about crafting, but I miss tv shows. Everyone needs to sit with their feet up, beverage of choice in hand, and watch something they enjoy.