Monday, October 3, 2011

Getting Ready for Halloween

 I made this banner last year the week of Halloween. Each panel is 10 inches long. All the images were cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge. Happy Halloween is from the Wild Card Cartridge. I want to make a new banner this year. This one is going to work to hang on my empty bulletin board at school!

The tree, fence and tombstones were cut from Grunge Paper. I used my deep cut blade. I used  Diamond Glaze on the tombstones. The rubber stamp is one of my favorites. Her name is Prom Queen.  I colored her with markers after I stamper her. Isn't she gorgeous! She will be on some of my Halloween cards this year! For some reason the orange panel would not stay rotated when I imported it so it did not make the cut! I used vellum on the windows and doors of the Haunted House. I really like making banners. It's committing to the idea that takes me forever!