Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 on the 10th - October


It's that time again. I've written a lot about the Kickstart class I finished at Online card classes. Jennifer McGuire discussed putting all new purchases in  a basket or some place that will help "kickstart" the creativity. I did that and I realized I am good consumer or should I say collector.

So for my 10 on the 10th -  it's 10 stamps/sets I've purchased but have not used yet.

Chillax - Taylored Expressions
Say what you mean - Dylusions


Creative Vision
Creative Vision
Creative Vision






Birthday - Words to the rescue
Bee Quotes - Stamp Camp
You said it - Doodlebug/Hampton Arts









Memory Box - Ticket ( I also bought the matching die!)

Needless to say I CANNOT buy any stamps until I use at least 8 of these. Some of the stamps were on sale, or I used a coupon. Did I mention my order from Simon Says Stamps comes this week!! Yes, to use my own words - I am a hot mess!