Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Things - April

For Lent I gave up spending money on anything not necessary. I allowed my self to buy an outfit for scholarship dinner. So I had to use supplies on hand. I should add that my basement looks a small craft store. So for my first 10 Things, I picked the the 10 craft products/items I use the most. There's no particular order.

Cricut expression - I use it all the time. I started with the small cricut then upgraded.

Cuttlebug - I use it with embossing folders and metal dies.

Stampin up card stock - It's smooth great for stamping and you can't see through it when you stamp on the other side after a mistake.

Stamps- wood mounted, cling, acrylic - I collect them all!

6X6 paper pads - They are great for people like me who have a hard time with patterned paper. There a whole lot easier than using a large background stamp

Cropadile - the key is having it accessible. It even works on adding a hole to a leather sandal! I've been using mine to punch holes in banners.

Background noise- iPod dock /radio and TV. I need something in the background when I craft.

Xyron Create a Sticker -It's great for all those small die cuts.

Ink- You cant just have one type, but I use dye based 90% of the time.

Markers - I have several brands.

When I first started stamping I had a Versamark pad Stampin up pastels and paper-that was it!







This card uses a stamp, ink, marker, patterned paper, Stampin Up white card stock, and my Cricut. Happy Birthday was one stamp and I colored it each word separately with marker to stamp. I used 6 of the items on my list!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad