Friday, July 22, 2011

Off to a Good Home

I have been organizing and going through my paper supplies. I found a place to send unwanted scrapbook supplies. Operation Scrapbook is a not-for-profit organization that provides foster children with Life books. They also partner wit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to provide supplies to children with cancer.  Why so much excess supplies - I am a clearance junkie! It's very hard for me to pass up a great deal. There are also some freebies I received at crops. I heard Peter Walsh, an organizing expert say if the best part of the bargain is the price, leave it at the store! I am trying to remember that when I shop. Archiver's no longer has the Hot Spot so that will help a little! I will be sharing some of the projects I make with my bargains.

The contents of the box!